Find what you need on the WEB (Terry Style)

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hello again from the wife 3 month WLS update!




Hello to all. I just had my 3 month check up for my gastric bypass surgery. I had to have my blood work drawn up to make sure I was doing ok. And all I can say is WOW!!! My cholesterol before surgery was very high it was at 268. Well 3 moths later it is NOW 172 it is in the normal range and has dropped almost 100 points in 3 months. I am now down 65lbs to a weight of 199. I started out at 264 lbs. I also was a size 24 now I am down to a size 14. I can not remember the last time I was that small!. My wonderful husband has been here for me 100% and has supported me every step of the way! Thank you so much baby! I love you. Check out my pics the 1st one was taken on 4/14/2009 and the 2ND one was taken on 7/14/2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment