Find what you need on the WEB (Terry Style)

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Visit Me on Squidoo

Howdy Again Ya'll,

Sarge Here. As we learn together about blogging, WNC Living, Asheville, Friends, Family, Children, Crafts, Travel, Affiliate Marketing, pets, guns, brew and such...Please visit me on Squidoo. The link is posted below. Please toggle between both Squidoo and Blogger to make a greater use of your valuable time. I do appreciate you spending some time here and I hope your efforts are found favorable. I can see by the multiple hours I have spent today alone setting these sites up, this hillbilly is in for a ride. Lets have fun together. Remember all work and no play (funning around) makes Sarge a dull hillbilly.

Blogs to come.....I have ate some delicious meals this weekend for my birthday and Fathers Day. My Dear Wife has cooked up a mess of vittles that was actually good for ya. I will post all the details on how to brew you up some of these good eats shortly.

Until then,

Sarge







http://www.squidoo.com/wncmountainlifeandhealthyliving

No comments:

Post a Comment