Find what you need on the WEB (Terry Style)

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New Beginnings with GOD

I would just like to again say that the Grace of a HOLY GOD is at work in my life and I pray GOD will use somthing I say today to be a help and encouragement to someone, somewhere to bring Honor to The Most High KING in JESUS CHRIST the Only SON of GOD! I am continuing my Genesis devotion as I want to take the scriptures through the Old Testament into the New Testament and see what GOD may have for me and you in the days ahead. I had set out several times to read the Bible from cover to cover, trying to just mouth words and see how many chapters I could read before I fell asleep, so I could tell somebody,Look at Me,I read the Bible cover to cover. GOD was not within 1 million miles of that, because, I just wanted to show off Self. I love good gospel music (Southern Gospel). I used to make myself hoarse trying to sing bass with Mike Holcomb with the Inspirations and Ray Dean Reese of the Kingsman. I would love to be bragged on and hear folks tell me how they like how I sang. Honestly folks I do believe they loved me but I know being mostly family and folks of the church they were mostly deaf because I know I couldn't have sounded good, but I stuck out my pigeon chest and gloated,It felt good to Self. Again GOD was not within 1 million miles of that. You say, you were reading the word of GOD and you were singing HIS praises. I will tell you that Yes I was indeed, but, my heart was far from GOD! I have stumbled around as a Christian living like Hell and doing anything and everything I could do for Self but GOD'S GRACE came to me like a tidal wave a few weeks ago and I seen GOD like I have never seen HIM before. HE changed my heart and gave me a desire to give others testimony that you cannot be happy in the Selfish desires of this world. I tried and failed and it cost me and is still costing me but I pray and thank GOD that HIS GRACE is sufficient. I will never turn back with the help of my ALMIGHTY GOD. I led my daily life in unconfessed sin. I didn't read my bible, I didn't attend church, I didn't fellowship with believers. You say well that's typical for a lost person! I will tell you that I was Saved by GOD'S GRACE and under the authority of HIS HOLY Word of GOD that whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD, shall be saved (Romans Chapter 10 verse 13)(Romans Road to Salvation Romans 3:23, 6:23 also see Revelation 20:11-15 on the second death, 10:9-13) Take a look my friend, I was Saved. Take a look also what The Apostle Paul says about the carnal and spiritual life, the strife of 2 natures that live within us (Romans 7:14-25). Here in Romans folks he is talking to the Christians! He is talking about himself! I just wanted to encourage myself and anyone who may read this that GOD'S GRACE Will Prevail. Look back to Genesis Chapter 35 verse 1 and really grasp what GOD told Jacob after these many years he wandered along, out of where GOD wanted him to be." And GOD said unto Jacob, Arise, go up to Bethel, and dwell there: and make there an altar unto GOD, that appeared unto thee when thou fleddest from the face of Esau thy brother." Its time dear friend for us as Christians to return to Bethel!Don't live one more second for Self and the things of this world. Let's get On-Fire for a HOLY GOD and take the Truth to Saints and Sinners alike and Love on them and encourage them GOD Loves Us All and wants us all to experience HIS GRACE and Blessings but, GOD is too HOLY a GOD to make us do somthing that we do not want to do! Pray for GOD'S GRACE..I Love HIM SO!!

Until next time..Sarge

No comments:

Post a Comment